We know you have questions and we do have some answers. If you can’t find it in FAQ, contact us. If we don’t know the answer, our 3D printer surely does.
- Fear not, my friend, ordering is a piece of cake. We chose Etsy as our selling platform in order to maximize our buyers’ protection. And make our lives easier. All you have to do is to visit our Etsy page and in case you need further instructions on ordering from Etsy, visit the Etsy support pages on How to Purchase an Item On Etsy. Now when ordering is mastered, dive into the Print-A-Brick experience and indulge yourself.
Click here to go to our Etsy page.
- All Print-A-Brick items are delivered by Croatian National Post (Hrvatska pošta) and the price is based on the size and the weight of your package, shipping price is calculated on Etsy checkout page. Please make sure someone receives the package since the delivery confirmation signature is required. Also, double check your delivery address because we can’t take responsibility for undelivered parcels or parcels delayed in transit due to incorrect address details. We have no power to control delays or other problems regarding delivery caused by customers. But we have power to create you a perfect gift for yourself or your loved ones.
- We provide tracking number for each parcel and our customers can check status of their packages on Croatian Post Tracking website. In case of any problems in delivery which are not made by us, we can’t take responsibility. But we can make 3D materialisation of your imagination. If your package needs to be resend, it will be additionally charged –– double check your delivery address, make sure someone collects the package and enjoy your 3D printed gems.
- In case of shipping your orders outside of the Croatia or the EU, please note you will need to cover import taxes and duties, depending on your local or national legislation.
- Due to Covid-19 outbreak, you may experience shipping delays both in domestic and international orders. Our magic 3D machine can’t do anything to change it. Before placing an order, make sure to check with us shipping restrictions for your country. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
- We are doing our best in order to ensure your orders arrive in perfect condition, however, occasional damages do occur during transit since we are all humans. The only robot in the whole story is our 3D printer. If this happens to you, please contact us by email within 3 days of receiving your package to make life a bit better. At this point we will offer you a refund or item replacement depending on stock availability and agree upon return postage cost. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund any postage costs which have not been agreed with us on email prior to sending back item damaged in delivery. Let’s talk and leave robotic relationships to our 3D printers.
- Once placed, your order can’t be changed. But if you’ve entered wrong delivery address, it can still be changed following Etsy guidelines. Double check it and try not to soak in excitement while waiting your 3D gems.
- Fingers crossed no one ever needs to cancel orders, but in case someone does, it is quite simple, as Print-A-Brick universe is. Just follow steps Etsy published on How to Cancel an Order.
- We all LOVE sale, but please keep in mind items sold on sale can’t be refunded. On the other hand, items bought on regular price can be refunded before you say “Print-A-Brick”.
- First of all, don’t panic and count your breathe to 10. Then, send us email with desired, out of stock, item link or its name from Etsy or Print-A-Brick website and let us think what can we do about it. In case item is not defined as “EOL”, which means “end of life”, we can reprint it within 3-5 workdays and show it the way to your home. Just don’t forget to contact us by email. If it is permanently out of sale, we are sure your heart could be captured by other Print-A-Brick beauties.
- Simple as it is –– send us email with the model and details for all the special requests, from color to material and size. And our 3D magicians will do their magic.
- There is no bigger joy than giving new life to damaged items. Less pollution is the best solution. If you have 3D model of broken part, send it to us. In case you don’t have it, send us broken part by post and we will make 3D model, print it and send it back to you.
- When you say color, we say –– bring it on! Our color portfolio says: white, black, yellow, orange, green, blue, red and so on, and so on. Besides standard colors, Print-A-Brick material archive consists of gems such as faux marble, faux wood, translucent, faux gold, faux silver, faux copper. If you are interested in some specific color, email us. Our Print-A-Brick material archive would gladly build-up its inventory with your amazing ideas.
- It’s no secret we are fan of plastic, but not any kind –– the biodegradable type of plastic! We use plastic made out of plant-based resources such as corn starch or sugar cane. For those who want to know more, we encourage you to cast a (good) eye on Polylactic acid.
- There is always the option of using PETG to increase durability and heat resistance. Even though it is not biodegradable, it is one of the easiest to recycle. Second best.
- We encourage you to know your own boundaries. We surely know ours –– printing up to 300 x 300 x 300 mm (width / depth / height). But we wouldn’t be Print-A-Brick team if we didn’t think of an brick–by–brick solution –– large 3D models can be split into pieces, printed and assembled into a larger object if they don’t fit into a specific 3D printer. Keep in mind it takes long time to print large items, very long time (read –– sometimes even days) to complete, so please arm yourself with patience.
- We talked to our 3D printers and they say they would be more than happy to see their babies in shops. Worldwide. If you are interested to spread Print-A-Brick love, send us email and tell us more about your shop and your ideas for selling our items. Provide us with all the information you would like to receive if it was other way round – links, photos, website –– anything you can think of.
- Whoa! When we said our plastic is made out of corn starch and sugar cane we didn’t specify it is not edible (even it does look and sound d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!). 3D printing technology, FDM, is not considered food safe. It is only safe for creating glorious items for glorious people
Still have questions? - feel free to contact us by email but note, all answers are in 2D.